Article provided by: RC Walk In Chiro
Walk-in Chiropractic Clinic offers the best chiropractic care with hands-on manual adjustments. Our Winnipeg chiropractor provides adjustments on weekends and extended weekday evenings, too, to help you get timely care for pains and aches amidst your busy schedules.
Different types of massage therapies
Massage therapy is a practical approach to healing a lot of health conditions and bodily pains and aches. The role of massage therapy in healing sports injuries, reducing stress levels, improving focus and energy levels, addressing anxiety, and in maintaining the overall wellness cannot be undermined. Some of the common types of massage therapies include:
- Deep tissue massage therapy - Deep tissue massage therapy involves applying deep pressure to release muscle tension. The therapy aims to relieve tension in the deepest layers of muscle tissues such as tendons and fascia.
- Relaxation massage therapy - Relaxation massage is mainly to relieve you from mental stress and tension and help your body and mind relax. This therapy improves blood circulation, relieves muscular tension, and offers an enhanced range of movement.
- Myofascial release therapy - This is an effective massage therapy to eliminate pain by using applying gentle pressure on the Myofascial connective tissues.
- Hot stone massage - Heated stones are placed along the sides of the spine and between fingers and toes to relax the area with the heat. This therapy offers deep tissue relaxation to the muscles and relieves pain
- Cupping Therapy – This therapy is the use of special cups over the skin to create suction. Cupping therapy helps combat pain, reduces inflammation, and improves blood flow.
Benefits of Chiropractic care
Chiropractic care offers an inexpensive yet powerful relief for pains such as sciatica, lower back pain, neck pain, headaches, scoliosis, and frozen shoulder syndrome. Patients have reported faster pain relief with regular chiropractic treatments than with traditional medical care.
Chiropractic care offers treatment for the cause of a problem instead of focusing on reducing the symptoms. The adjustments can correct and modify the imperfections in the nervous system of a patient, thereby correcting the reflexive responses. Chiropractic care is all about healing the spine, which can heal the weak nerves that run through the spine.
Chiropractic care relaxes the tight and tense muscles and improves sleep patterns in individuals. Get in touch with our Winnipeg chiropractor for your troublesome pains and aches.
Are there any risks involved with massage therapy?
Massage therapies are one such treatment approach that has minimal to no side effects or risks. However, it may not be fit for you if you have bleeding disorders, burns, deep vein thrombosis, fractures, and severe osteoporosis.
If you experience any pain during or after your massage, talk to your doctor immediately. However, expect to feel a little sore the day following your massage. Get in touch with our Winnipeg chiropractor for customized treatment approach and quick relief from chronic pains. Walk-in Chiropractic Clinic is the #1 chiropractic care provider to offer highly effective adjustments at affordable prices. Call us today!Winnipeg Chiropractor