How Can Chiropractic Care Help You?
Many people dismiss chiropractic as being something only for back pain, but chiropractic treatment can be used to treat a wide variety of physical issues, such as migraines and headaches, chronic pain, carpal tunnel, pain due to injury or muscle strain, and much more.
The History of Chiropractic Care
The word “Chiropractic” is derived from the Greek words “cheir” (hand) and “praktos” (done) combined to mean “done by hand.” It was chosen by the developer of chiropractic care, Daniel David Palmer. In 1895, D.D. Palmer performed a chiropractic adjustment on a partially deaf janitor, Harvey Lillard, who later reported that his hearing had improved due to the change.
D.D. Palmer opened the first chiropractic school two years later, and in the century since, chiropractic professionals have used spinal adjustments to help people prevent and cope with back pain, carpal tunnel, muscle strain, headaches and migraines, and a variety of other physical ailments. Millions of people benefit from the work of Dr. Palmer today.
Why Choose Us?
If you suffer from conditions that have not responded well to other forms of treatment and looking for a staff that truly cares, this is where you need to be.
- Affordable healthcare.
- Gentle chiropractic techniques such as Thompson, Activator, and Diversified.
- We are a family practice. Chiropractic care for all ages.
- If Dr. Jernigan feels that he can't help you, he will tell you and will recommend the proper health care provider for you.
- NO CHARGE for initial consultation.
- We have been voted Best Chiropractor for 6 years running!